Jennie's Nonlinear Life
Nonlinearity complicates life, but makes it more interesting!
On the road...
Africa
(1)
Canada
(3)
China
(13)
Cyprus
(2)
Europe
(37)
Israel
(3)
Korea
(1)
Swiss
(2)
USA
(16)
Random Thoughts
Ichi-go Ichi-e一期一会
Walk towards Mountain
Nature of Reality
Chinese New Year
Unknown
My Parents '16
Red: Rothko
Trust on Road
Color of Sky
Cherry Blossom II
Elegia eroica
Emptying
Cherry Blossom I
4'33''
Hermann Hesse
Out of Ordinary
Alone and Together
My Parents '13
Advanced Halloween
Surrealism
Color of Dream
On the road
秋啖石榴
生活在别处
读杨万里文有感
今天星期五
Hi, Vincent!
秋茶翦繁
Popular Posts
My European Trip 12 - L'amour et L'amitie
"Predestined happened to us, we have no choice but peace. Lying in the endless nights, warm your soul with the hottest kiss. As space a...
Chinese New Year - 2018
Lo, the rains perish which Ether-father throws Down to the bosom of Earth-mother; but then Upsprings the shining grain, and boughs are g...
My European Trip 3 -- Vincent van Gogh
月亮和六便士都在眼前,是为一份六便士的生活疲于奔命?还是为仰望心中那轮明月而有所放弃? 其实门一直都开着,问题只在于我们的脚步去留不定。 ---- 题记 Before visiting Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, I only know that ...
America
B.E.A.C.H
Monterey
Charleston - II
Charleston - I
Maine
Denver
New York - 1
Florida
Washington D.C.
Utah
Utah-2
Montana
China
Zen Inn 锦溪
Tang Qi 塘栖
Cheng Du 成都
Nan Xun 南浔
LAND-DE 苗寨
Zhen Yuan 镇远
Shan Xi 山西
Tai Wan 台湾
Xi Tang 西塘
Hui Zhou 徽州
Huang Shan 黄山
Otherwhere
Israel--III
Israel--II
Israel-I
Quebec--II
Quebec--I
Morocco
Montreal
Korea
My Europa Trip
Oporto
Lisbon
Basel
Holland
Venice
Cyprus
Turkey
Jūrmala
Stockholm
Sweden - V
Sweden - IV
Sweden - III
Sweden - II
Sweden - I
20 Aveyron
19 Montparnasse Cemetery
18 Idyllic Life
17 Villandry
16 Azay le Rideau
15 Chinon
14 Loire Valley
13 Paris II
12 L'amour et L'amitie
11 Paris I
10 Museum Burlesque
9 Cologne
8 Bonn
7 Frankfurt
6 The Smurfs
5 Brussels
4 Kinderdijk
3 Vincent van Gogh
2 Amsterdam
1 Prelude
Copyright
Photos taken by and belong to me unless otherwise noted. For permission to use the photos and texts, or for other queries, please contact me at jenniebai@hotmail.com.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
平遥古城
回到我自小熟悉的平遥古城,不是旅游,没有猎奇,高高兴兴地跟爸爸妈妈一起走在敦厚质朴的城墙上,穿梭于熙熙攘攘的集市中,城隍庙前烧一柱香:康宁安乐⋯⋯
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment